Cisco Certified Compatible Display
Create pixel-perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the fully professional NEC M Series large format displays. By focusing on customer needs while also offering professional reliability, the M series displays give customers a digital signage display lineup without all the costs. The M series can support both landscape and portrait orientations while also allowing the modularity possibilities to customize their needs dependent on their application and use. The new series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters – the message. Simple and targeted connectivity options allow customers to have the up-to-date options that they need while not having to overpay for excess and unused interfaces. The NEC M series boasts 500 cd/m² brightness which is ideal for a majority of digital signage applications in corporate, higher education, restaurant, retail and grocery store environments when the focus should be on the message, not the budget.
- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- Accepts Intel® Smart Display Module Small or Large allowing for sleek all-in-one intelligence and interoperability in a small form factor setting by accepting Intel processor-based products and other peripherals directly into the displays
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 allows for future proof expansion and NEC Mediaplayer support (Q2 2021)
- Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C
- 500 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibilty will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Integrated Ambient Light Sensor allows the display to autmatically adjust its luminance based on external brightness conditions
- Energy Star 8.0 Certified Product
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of your investment
- NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Cisco Certified Display
Legal Disclaimer To California Residents WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Formaldehyde (gas), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.