The Tensioned Advantage® ceiling recessed electric screen series is designed with ceiling trim in place, to conceal the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work once the screen is installed. Its two-stage installation option affords the screen case to be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the screen surface assembly during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets allow mounting flexibility for easy attachment of the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned Advantage with SightLine™ Da-Lite’s new cable drop feature, SightLine, available with the tried-and-true Tensioned Advantage (up to 177" Diagonal 16:9 and up to 182" Diagonal 16:10) electric screen, gives the impression of a floating screen. A suspension system in its single roller design features 3 or 4 thin cables eliminating the need for black drop – the black border above the projection screen. While the market is accustomed to specifying drop distance upon ordering, now vertical placement of the screen can be variable as the cables accommodate a range of drop distances up to 70" between the ceiling and the top of the screen – making ordering a snap. What’s more, this feature creates usable space above the viewing area to preserve architectural interests and provides the opportunity for camera/speaker placement. Enhanced aesthetics, painless ordering, smooth installation and future proofing for height adjustability – this is the fine line between status quo and jaw drop. 21:9 Ultrawide Format The Tensioned Advantage with SightLine is now available in 21:9 Ultrawide Format part numbers. Ultrawide format is quickly becoming the standard for displaying hybrid video conferencing solutions, where all attendees, whether they are in person or virtual, are equitably seen and heard.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexiblity
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.