Contour Electrol Motorized Projection Screen (50 x 80")
With its stylish curved aluminum extruded case available in either black, white or graphite finish, the Contour® Electrol® is a beautiful addition to any installation. An optional choice of seven veneer finishes are also available for the front cover of the screen case for a warm, elegant look. Veneers from left to right (top row) Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, (bottom row) Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Cases covers with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak finishes come standard with white base and end caps. Cherry, Mahogany, Natural Walnut and Heritage Walnut cases covers come with black base and end caps.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.