CONTOUR TNSD 164D DM
The Tensioned Contour#174; Electrol#174; is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes and veneer options make this a seamless addition to any room. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
Product Portfolio 21:9 Ultrawide Format
Ultrawide format is quickly becoming the standard for displaying hybrid video conferencing solutions, where all attendees, whether they are in person or virtual, are equitably seen and heard.
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
- Parallax 0.8 surface for standard throw projectors (1.5:1 or greater) - See the Product Information sheet for projector placement
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)
NOTE: The Contour Electrol featuring Parallax Pure will look visibly different when compared to other Da-Lite tensioned screens with vinyl surfaces. This is due to the nature of the Parallax Pure material, which is a micro-layered, high-grade plastic lens system. While it may have slight variations in appearance, it is optically flat. Meaning, that when under projection, the Contour Electrol featuring Parallax Pure will perform on the same level as the Da-Lite HD Progressive surfaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.