Contour Electrol Motorized Projection Screen 87x139"
Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol is perfect for use in a schoolroom or business boardroom. The electric screen features a sturdy extruded aluminum case, which is available in a black, white, graphite finish. It is a retractable screen and thus provides a clean and neat appearance to space. The secure case of the screen can be easily mounted on a wall or ceiling with adjustable mounting brackets. This Da-Lite projection screen offers a 16:10 aspect ratio. It provides excellent viewing surface smoothness by utilizing the TruGuide Electric Screen Tensioning System.
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.