Featuring laser illumination in white or black projector color options, the Christie® DWU880-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of life. Its small footprint, light weight, quiet operation, full suite of lenses and 24/7 operation durability makes this projector ideal for higher education, places of worship, conferences and smaller location-based entertainment venues. This model is also offered in a TAA-compliant variant. And the DWU880-GS comes with a 5-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
Built-in Christie Twist™ allows you to seamlessly edge-blend and stack multiple projected images on any 2D or 3D surface and precisely control the geometry of each projector through an easy-to-use grid-point / mesh interface.
Working in conjunction with Twist, Christie Mystique™ automates multi-projector warping and blending. With the click of a mouse, the camera-based software automatically aligns, stacks, and blends multi-projector systems in minutes with unsurpassed accuracy. For simple 2D setups using up to 3 projectors in a single horizontal array on a flat screen or surface, you can download Mystique Lite at no additional cost and purchase an inexpensive supported webcam to get started.
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment – Built-in proprietary Christie Twist™ and Christie Mystique™ compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Durability - 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance makes it ideal for 24/7 operation applications
- Motorized interchangeable lens suite - Easy powered zoom, focus, and offset using the remote control.
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports Full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously deliver 2 digital signals via HDMI & DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Medical Training Capable - DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing x-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.