ADVANTAGE 222D 117.5X188 MW-White Case
For larger venue installs, the Large Advantage® Electrol® is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Large Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexibility
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.