Protective outdoor housing, specially designed to protect Panasonic PTZ robotic cameras from the harshest environmental conditions without major impact to video quality and transmission. This vandal-proof remote camera enclosure is ideal for stadiums, arenas, outdoor tracks, sports fields, training grounds, live remote news broadcasts / live shots, reality TV shows, and other installs with challenging climate conditions. This camera housing features a built-in active cooling system to prevent overheating in temperatures above 105°F and as high as 158°F. The enclosure lets the camera function flawlessly, even when subjected to soaring temperatures and direct sunlight. The solid-state cooling system and high-flow fans remove heat without air exchange into the sealed housing, thus controlling humidity that can cause lens fogging and component corrosion.
- Made from lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic, will not rust or corrode
- Features COOLDOME™ thermostatically controlled active cooling technology
- Large dome lens maximizes robotic camera viewing angles in all directions
- Designed to exceed IP66/NEMA 4X standards for ingress protection from water, dust, corrosion & insects
- Tested and designed by Dotworkz for direct compatibility with select Panasonic PTZ cameras
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.