- Designed for large spaces: Up to 30' by 50' (9.1 x 15.2 m)
- 16,384 virtual microphones: They fill the room, so there’s always one close by
- Advanced system processing capabilities: Running at 25,000+ MIPS, the system simultaneously processes all 16,384 microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex, StarLeaf, BlueJeans and more
- Autocalibration: Continuously adapts to new room configurations and dynamics
- Plug and play: Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed
- Advanced audio: Full duplex, acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain contro
- Wall-mount installation: A simple install. No tabletop clutter or noise
- Automatic upgrades: Nureva Room Manager provides automatic updates and lets you customize your settings
- Budget friendly: The Dual HDL300 costs far less than installed, multicomponent systems for large rooms
- Color: Black
The Nureva Dual HDL300 system brings full-room audio coverage and handles all your audio needs for large meeting rooms, flex spaces, classrooms and more (up to 30' x 50'). No matter where people sit in the room, they’ll always be heard by remote participants. The Dual HDL300 takes less than an hour to install, with no need for specialized skills or complicated multicomponent setups. And with continuous autocalibration, there’s never a need to make audio adjustments when a room is reconfigured.
Microphone Mist™ technology
With the Dual HDL300 system, you get full-room coverage without the need for complex, multicomponent setups. The secret? Microphone Mist technology. It fills rooms with 16,384 virtual microphones so no matter where you sit or stand, there’s always a microphone nearby. This patented technology is an ideal match for the meeting rooms of today, and it’s only available with Nureva audio.
Easy to install and manage
It’s never been simpler to get clear, consistent audio in your spaces. You need just 60 minutes to install the Dual HDL300 on a wall – then all that’s left is to connect it to your in-room computer, set it as the default audio device and you’re ready to go. Plus there’s no need to make adjustments or install new components when you rearrange a room. Continuous autocalibration means the system adjusts automatically.
Built for natural meetings
The Dual HDL300 system delivers a consistent, natural listening experience for remote callers. Audio is always clear, no matter where in-room participants sit or move or which direction they face, so there’s no need to change behaviors just to be heard. Even when people in the room talk at the same time, their voices will always be picked up. The result? Everyone stays focused on the meeting, not the technology.
Plays nice with leading platforms
The HDL300 system supports Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Lifesize®, Cisco Webex®, RingCentral, Intel Unite® and GoToMeeting®. It’s also compatible with major room controller brands like Cisco®, Crestron®, QSC® and StarLeaf – plus many more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.