The AW-UE160 4K PTZ camera features a newly developed 4K 1” MOS sensor that offers the highest sensitivity of Panasonic’s entire PTZ lineup. Production teams shooting in a concert venue or a church can easily capture clear images even in the most challenging lighting conditions. Meanwhile, the UE160’s new optical low pass filter reduces the effect of moiré for clearer picture quality when shooting against an LED wall, which is especially important for rental and staging or worship environments. Its high-speed frame rate will help sports broadcasters capture slow motion shots in HD for replays, while seamless integration with the robotic camera system brings live broadcast-style movements to the PTZ, resulting in a dynamic and highly engaging video production.
- Uncompromising shooting performance and operability
- Optical low-pass filter significantly reduces moiré
- Newly developed 4K Sensor offering superior sensitivity
- Significantly improved Autofocus with advanced technology
- SMPTE 2110 Support with purchase of additional software key
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.