Peerless-AV’s quick service restaurant (QSR) Menu Board Mount is designed to create a seamless mounting surface through connecting wall plates. Continuous and fixed tilt options allow all displays to be tilted at the same angle with ease, creating a flawless alignment. The QSR Menu Board Mount allows for tool-less height adjustment and four-corner depth adjustment to alleviate issues with wall imperfections and fine-tuning. The kickstand feature holds the bottom of the display away from the wall during cable connection, reducing installation time and cost. Available in landscape and portrait design options, Peerless-AV offers a one-to-one ordering process, making the QSR Menu Board Mount the perfect mounting solution.
- Tool-less vertical adjustment on each universal display adapter bracket for post install leveling and height adjustment fine tuning
- Tool-less four corner depth adjustment aligns the displays on the same plane and helps alleviate issues with wall imperfections.
- Included security hardware deters tampering and theft
- DS-MBZ647P − portrait configuration for 42"-48" displays with mounting hole patterns 550 x 400mm (21.65"W x 15.75"H)
- The quick connect latch automatically engages the wall plate for a speedy setup
- Simple one-to-one ordering process
- Open wall plate reduces wall interference
- Easy hang wall plate allows for a single person install
Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
42" to 65"
Distance from Wall
0, +5, +10, +15
550 X 400mm (15.75 X 15.75")
22 X 19.48 X 3.09" (559 X 495 X 78mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.