This system combines the RoboSHOT 40 UHD camera with the OneLINK HDMI Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras to extend power, video and control over a single cable for simple, tidy installation. Production-quality RoboSHOT 40 UHD provides brilliant 4K video footage for broadcasting or live streaming applications.
- Back-illuminated 8.51 Megapixel, ultra-high-definition 1/2.5-type CMOS sensor delivers native 2160p/30 (3840 x 2160) video
- 20x optical zoom with 30x lossless zoom at 3840 x 2160. Achieve 40x zoom at full HD resolution
- Genlock signal for multi-camera synchronization
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
The production-quality RoboSHOT 40 UHD PTZ camera provides brilliant 4K video footage for broadcasting or live streaming applications.
RoboSHOT 40 UHD offers 40x zoom, genlock capabilities, ultra-smooth motor movement, and outstanding image quality – all at a surprisingly competitive price for the entry-level broadcast PTZ camera market.
Designed with a genlock external sync port, the RoboSHOT 40 UHD camera provides accurate synchronization in multi-camera broadcast environments, plus phase compensation to fine-tune and adjust the genlock signal.
In addition to an incredible 30x zoom with 4K resolution at 30fps, it provides full high definition 40x zoom with 1080p/60fps performance with the latest advancements in digital super-resolution zoom.
With its 4K Exmor R CMOS image sensor, RoboSHOT 40 UHD offers more powerful image signal processing (ISP) – resulting in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast, and sharp 4K video, even in dim lighting conditions. Expect exceptional performance in the presence of high-intensity spotlights seen in performance halls, live event venues, and night-time outdoor sporting events.
RoboSHOT 40 UHD offers silky-smooth, silent pan-tilt-zoom motion, thanks to Vaddio’s next-generation silent motors paired with Tri-Synchronous motion algorithms. Even at full zoom, the RoboSHOT 40 UHD moves with no jitter or bouncing.
The system's OneLINK HDMI Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
The RoboSHOT 40 UHD broadcast-quality PTZ camera is ideal for these applications:
- Broadcast TV, corporate broadcast, local TV stations, campus news
- Churches, houses of worship
- Live events
- Sporting events such as high school football or soccer
- Large auditoriums
- Concert halls
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 40 UHD camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- Quick-Start Guides
- 12V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.