Contour TNSD 150D DM
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2017 THE STANDARD CASE COLOR WILL CHANGE FROM BLACK TO WHITE. BLACK CASE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. The Tensioned Contour" Electrol" is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes and veneer options make this a seamless addition to any room. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.