Build Your Bundle: Select your color, power cord, speaker and microphone options below.
Ideal for video conferencing rooms, ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a high definition PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect up to two microphones and an external speaker directly to the camera. Easy plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom.
- UCC system with PTZ camera, microphone inputs and speaker output
- USB 3.0 connection to leading web services: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, BlueJeans and others
- HD PTZ Camera with 10x zoom, 74° horizontal field of view, supporting up to 1080p/60 resolution
- Ideal for small to medium meeting spaces in corporate, healthcare, government and education environments
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
This conference room AV system is ideal for small to medium-sized videoconferencing rooms, choose color, power cord, speaker and microphone options to build the perfect ConferenceSHOT AV bundle for your space.
- Powerful: ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10x zoom HD PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect microphones and an external speaker to the camera. The ConferenceSHOT AV is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Microsoft Teams, WebEx and Google Meet.
- Simple: ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as a standalone solution.
- Enterprise-Class: ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a browser-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This USB-based solution makes it easy for your organization to collaborate using your preferred videoconferencing software like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and more.
ConferenceSHOT AV turns your BYOD device into a small space UC system with professional PTZ camera quality and full room audio performance. It’s a significant step up in performance from the current webcam-based technology offerings.