Combine the RoboSHOT 12E HDBT camera and the Cisco SX codecs to soft conferencing applications with the OneLINK Bridge receiver. This bundle includes RoboSHOT Elite Series camera, cabling required to connect to SX80, and OneLINK Bridge. Recommended for large conference rooms, training rooms and classrooms that are connecting to a Cisco SX20 or SX80 codec. Cisco Certified Solution.
- 12x Optical Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous HDbaseT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming
- Remote IP Management
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, and SDI outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
Learn how to connect Vaddio cameras with Cisco Codecs straight from the Vaddio applications engineering team! Enroll in this course in AV University
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
Enjoy IP streaming (RTSP or RTMP format with H.264 compression) to share live events like church services, lectures, or meetings over popular applications like YouTube, Livestream and Facebook.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. To watch the IP stream, simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 12E cameras are recommended for small to medium spaces such as conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view.
OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system’s OneLINK Bridge Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 12E HDBT camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 3 ft. (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3 ft. (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20
- 3 ft. (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 6 ft. (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
- Application Note: Using RoboSHOT Series Cameras with Cisco Codecs
Please note: When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK Bridge, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.