- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous HDBaseT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming
- Remote IP Management
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, IP Streaming, and 3G-SDI outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
Introducing the RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with a 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT streaming cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
Enjoy IP streaming (RTSP or RTMP format with H.264 compression) to share live events like church services, lectures, or meetings over popular applications like YouTube, Livestream and Facebook.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. To watch the IP stream, simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras have a 20x optical zoom and have an additional 10x of IntelliZoomTM Image Processing. IntelliZoom image processing technology lets you zoom greater distances without compromising any resolution quality of the image. Most digital zooms use electronic cropping to get closer to the subject, resulting in fuzzy images. The RoboSHOT 30E camera’s powerful processor compares patterns found in adjacent pixels and creates new pixels to match selected patterns, resulting in more realistic, higher-quality images.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras are ideal for larger spaces such as large meeting rooms, lecture halls, conference centers, and houses of worship.
Video outputs include simultaneous HDBaseT, HDMI and IP (H.264) streaming. Connect directly to HDBaseT-compatible devices or pair with Vaddio OneLINK receivers to simplify cabling and extend installation distance.
The OneLINK Bridge system connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system’s OneLINK Bridge Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 30E HDBT camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK Bridge Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- Quick-Start Guides
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.