Bright, very high contrast images
The projectors' advanced laser light source is complemented by a newly-developed 0.76-inch LCD panel with incorporated optical compensator. Combined with powerful signal processing technology, this ensures crisp, bright images (6,500 lumens VPL-FHZ75, 5,500 lumens VPL-FHZ70) with ?:1 contrast and beautifully stable, accurate colour.
Advanced picture refinement technologies
Impressive picture quality is boosted by Sony's unique super resolution Reality Creation technology. This uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimise lower-resolution images, enhancing clarity without increasing digital picture noise.
Faster, simpler set-up
Sony's Intelligent Setting function simplifies installation, with pre-sets that adjust brightness, cooling system, colour and other projector settings for optimal performance in meeting/classrooms, museums, entertainment venues and multi-screen setups.
Stylish blend-in design
The slim, stylish body design features a flat top surface that blends discreetly into any space when the projector is ceiling mounted. The clean appearance is accentuated by a new terminal cover that reduces cable clutter.
- These LCD projectors can be used in large rooms where a greater projection distance is needed
- Up to 5500 lm brightness is sufficient for demanding applications
- Enjoy crystal clear projection with WUXGA resolution
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio
- Networked control and monitoring
- Generous lens shift range
- Hassle-free filter cleaning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.