Realize overwhelming native 4K image expression like you’ve never seen before. Sony’s X1 processor is paired with a super high contrast 10,000lm Z-Phosphor laser light source and DCI-P3 wide color space make your ultimate vision a reality. Object-based super-resolution enhances color and contrast for greater depth, cleaner textures, and more realistic pictures.
- A stunning 10,000 lumens achieve D65 industry-standard color balance and DCI-P3 color space without brightness loss.
- X1TM Ultimate for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- Newly-developed, reliable, full 4K resolution on 3 SXRD™ panel for outstanding contrast
- Z-PhosphorTM laser with red laser diode enhances tones across DCI-P3 color space and deliver 1.35 wider color range than sRGB solutions
- Object based Super Resolution enhances color and contrast of individual objects for a clear picture.
- Dual database processing reduces digital noise for the lowest possible ambient noise
- With Object based HDR Remaster3, the color in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted to reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures
- Digital Contrast Optimizer minimizes unnecessary light from bright objects for more accurate focus.
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer brings a wider contrast range for striking and realistic picture quality
- HDR Reference Mode creates richer gradation that more accurately display the creator’s intent.
- Enjoy the latest 4K content services with HDCP 2.3 compatibility on both 18Gbps HDMI inputs
- Motionflow™ provides smooth motion for 4K & HD
- Advanced graphic processing and Input lag reduction ensures faster response time for gamers
- Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.