Inspired engineering for performance-built, full-featured, fixed motorized zoom lens projection
Christie Inspire Series 1DLP® laser projectors offer amazing value without sacrificing performance.
This DWU960-iS comes equipped with a 1.25-2.0:1 fixed zoom lens. The comparable DWU960ST-iS comes equipped with a 0.65-0.75:1 fixed short throw zoom lens. Both projectors offer 24/7 operation, IP5X dust-resistant optical engine, a motorized zoom lens, and whisper-quiet operation.
The DWU960-iS and DWU960ST-iS are professional-grade choice for boardrooms, classrooms, and other small-to-mid-size environments without breaking the bank. Both laser illumination systems offer up to 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation for a low total cost of ownership
Built-in warping, blending and alignment that go beyond the standard
Built-in capabilities include Christie Twist™ warping and blending and Christie Mystique™ for automated camera-based alignment for multi-projector arrays. With our proprietary advanced image warping and blending software, you can go beyond standard built-in projector blending. With Christie Twist on board, you can blend and warp as many as 6 arrayed projectors and up to 81 grid control points. Need more? You can easily upgrade to Twist Premium or Twist Pro.
It’s also ready for you to add Christie Mystique Lite to automatically blend up to 3 projectors at the touch of a button. You can download Mystique Lite at no additional cost or easily upgrade to a more advanced edition of Mystique for a wider variety of projector arrays and applications. Backed by a 3-year warranty and a price-point that fits your budget, it’s the smart choice for 6,000-8,000 lumen projectors.
We thought of everything for the performance you need:
- Choose between a fixed 1.25-2.0:1 zoom lens or the 0.65-0.75:1 short throw zoom lens, one of the brightest fixed short throw projectors on the market
- Both motorized lenses provide simple powered zoom, focus, and offset from the remote control.
- 24/7 performance – For continuous ‘all day, every day’ operation with industry-proven components that help ensure reliability
- WUXGA resolution
- IP5X dust-resistant – Inspire Series’ airtight optical engine resists dust particles, ensuring long-lasting reliability, and almost zero-maintenance performance
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment – Proprietary Christie Twist™ and Christie Mystique™ compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports Full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- AMX & Crestron connectivity – For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously deliver 2 digital signals via HDMI & DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Christie Twist™ - The Inspire Series comes with our proprietary advanced image warping and blending software, allowing you to go beyond standard built-in projector blending. You can blend and warp as many as 6 arrayed projectors and up to 81 grid control points. Need more? You can easily upgrade to Christie Twist Premium or Twist Pro.
- Christie Mystique™ - The Inspire Series is ready for you to add Christie Mystique Lite automated camera-based alignment
- Medical Training Capable - DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing x-rays and medical scans for training purposes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.