- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Repeater
- Cinema Quality video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R), Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8200-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.
See fill specs
Legal Disclaimer To California Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Formaldehyde (gas), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.