Advantage TNSD 123D HD1.1
The 21810LS, by Da-Lite, is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible. The Tensioned Advantage® Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexiblity
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- NOTE: The Tensioned Advantage Series with Parallax Pure will look visibly different when compared to Da-Lite vinyl screen surfaces due to the unique micro-layered, high-grade lens system of Parallax Pure. While it may exhibit slight waves, it is optically flat under projection, and the waves will not be visible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.