Cosmo, TNSD 133D DM
Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Handsome black textured case blends with any decor.
- Two-piece aluminum case with mounting brackets for wall or ceiling mount installation on 188" Diagonal and over
- Decora-style, three-position wall switch
- Available with built-in low voltage control, Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) or silent motor
- Standard white powder-coated housing finish; available in black upon request
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
NOTE: HD Progressive and Parallax screen surfaces available on Tensioned Cosmopolitan 188" Diagonal and over. See the Tensioned Contour for smaller sizes featuring these surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely, and we do not store credit card details or access your credit card information.